nav bar

about metutorialsmy housecontact me

Sunday, March 3, 2013

easter printables

I just recently removed my Christmas printables from the frames in my living room, and have been busy trying to replace that holiday decor with more of a spring-theme.  I've also recently got sucked into some really adorable graphics on Etsy, from shops like The Ink Nest & Angie Makes,  and also some freebies from an awesome blog, Pugly Pixel.  This all led me to wanting to make some printables for Easter!  I absolutely love playing around in Photoshop making these and maybe no one else out reading this on the interweb cares, but I love them to have to hang on my walls!
Here are the two I made...

For this one, I also saved it as a PDF with a plain white background to save ink in case anyone would print these at home.
{Floral graphics from the printable above are from The Ink Nest on Etsy}
{Fronts are Lullaby & MA Sexy - both free - I usually get all my free fonts from dafont.com}
{Digital frame from Angie Makes on Etsy}

{Fonts are same as above, Lullaby & MA Sexy - free}
{Cloud brushes for Photoshop were found via Pugly Pixel blog post but are from Lauren Harrison - free}

Feel free to download the printables by clicking on the links below:


I also gave my blog another facelift... I know this is like the 3rd time in 6 months.  I'm fickle about it.  But, I think I've finally found a design I really like and can work with for quite a while.  I used graphics mainly from The Ink Nest & fonts FT Achor Yard {Fresh Picked header}, Traveling Through {sub header}, Soymilk {navigation bar & side pics} - all free.  Also, free clip art files like washi tape on the left sidebar & the "velvet corners" on the picture on my About Me page were also found via the Pugly Pixel blog.  {She even has a wonderful "freebies" section on the blog were you can find tons of free goodies}  I use Photoshop CS5 to create all of my graphic files but I know others who use Photoshop Elements, and even Microsoft PowerPoint!

So excited it's March! That means Spring is right around the corner... I think!

3 comments:

  1. girl i LOVE the new look! so so cute! and those prints are adorbs. i've been wanting to do more of this... thanks for the tips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie you are so talented! I love the printables! And the new blog template is stinkin adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these printables, Laurie!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete